Monday, January 16, 2006

TAGGED

I have been TAGGED!!!!

Here is my info:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Grocery clerk(Safeway)
Bank Teller(CIBC)
Data entry clerk(AGT)
Owned & operated small homebased Scrapbook store(Scrapbook Cellar)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Grease
One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest
Anything Disney
I am Sam

Four places you have lived:
We have moved so much, not sure which 4 to pick(no particular order, or reasoning)!
Camrose
Nanton
Sherwood Park
Fort Saskatchewan

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Sorry I don't watch much TV.....
Larry King
Survivor
CNN News

Four places you have been on vacation:
United Arab Emirates
Disneyland
The Maritines
Europe

Four websites I visit daily:
www.pickofthepatch.com
www.splitcoaststampers.com
www.stampinup.com
& my blog(my homepage) http://just4uandmeblog.blogspot.com/

Four of my favorite foods:
Is chocolate a FOOD? ........
Chicken
Ice Cream
Lasagne
Homemade soups

Four places I would rather be right now:
Anywhere tropical with family
Having lunch with someone special
CKU with a couple of friends
At the lottery main office cashing in my winning 649 ticket!

I am tagging:
Danica

Heather




1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok, I missed this post! I promise I'll get to it soon!