Monday, June 05, 2006

Pictures I took today(in our yard)............VERY HAPPY WITH THESE!!!!

I have to admit these were not taken with my point & shoot(little)digital............I have a new one! I am so happy to get this camera, it's a dream for me! It's the type I wanted when I purchased my 1st digital(2-1/2 years ago), but $$'s dictated a more modest model. Since then the price of digitals has come way down, and improved tons, very happy I waited! Daniel was generous enough to give me the go ahead to buy a new camera with his annual bonus. There is NOTHING he could buy me that I would make me happier, this is just the best!

I choose this particular camera because it is compatible with the lenses I already have for my film camera. I never realized how much I missed using my ZOOM's, and now being able to use them with a fast digital is HUGE for me..............love that type of photography!

Can you tell I LOVE IT? Thank you Daniel!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice pictures. I like the bees on the flowers. Very nice.

Ashley Calder said...

these photos are gorgeous... especially love the bird! wow!



Ashley.