Friday, July 21, 2006

LIFE.........sometimes it just doesn't seem fair!

I am sure everyone feels this way sometimes......................I don't think it escapes ANYONE!

After spending the better part of the day updating my blog(all the way back to and including the July 12th post), with SOME of beautiful things in my life(I have much more)I now post what is really on my mind.

As some of you know I have spent the last few days with my Dad who I truely thought was at the point of leaving this world, and he somehow had the will to hang on..........he is one tough guy. He has suffered so much pain if his life, in turn many around him also suffered. As I sit here and try to figure out why, I soon realize there is no real point, I guess that's just the way life is sometimes. TOUGH! The lesson learned..............be thankful for what you have, don't wish for what you can't have.
I know I am truely blessed by many things because of him, and for that I am VERY thankful!

Time to hit the shower, and try to get my head back to it's usual place!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Donna!!! I had no idea! I've been in such a bubble lately! Horrible friend. I hope all is going ok and I will definitely catch up with you really soon! I'm thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGS)))))))) to you and thank - you for reminding me to be Thankful!! :)