Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little bit of BRAGGIN' comin' your way!!!

Well, well, well........guess who's going to be published her FAVORITE magazine........CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER MAGAZINE? If you have guessed me.......you are partially correct...........this is a two part story with Danica being the 2nd half(actully I'm probably the 2nd half)!!!!

Anyway the story goes like this.........

Danica took some fantastic shots of Natasha at her & Ashley's 2007 birthday party(don't be fooled they are not birthday type pictures), and because they were so GREAT I couldn't wait for the chance to scrapbook them.............with me so far??? I completed a double page layout, let it sit, thinking in the back of my head.......this one might be good for submitting.........never did(probably scared of rejection), then decided.........yep I'm going to GO FOR IT.......WHAT the HECK!!! The layout was submitted to CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER(call for APPLE photos)...........and I'm HAPPY to announce.........my layout(with Danica's photos)was picked..................YES we are BOTH over the moon about this!!!


HA, HA.........too funny!!! I never had the layout posted, but just had to post the removed for publication sign. I see it SO often, and now that I can post it........I thought WHY NOT!!!! I know I'm a NUT!!! (sign lifted from somewhere on the web.......I think maybe from the SCS gallery)!

Watch for the FALL issue due Sept. 1st(I think).............buy it, then flip the pages looking for Miss Natasha.............isn't that EXCITING!!

Now the wait to see it in print..........that's going to be tough!!!

Don't worry about remembering to pick it up once it hits the newstands............I'LL REMIND YOU........LOL!!!!

*************
PART 2 of being published!
Yes, more bragging........there is a part 2..........I will be published in this issue TWICE!!! lol..........can you believe it? I barely can!!! The 2nd part will be a set of 3 THANK YOU greeting cards.........watch the S.W.A.K. section of the magazine.....that's where they'll be!!!


I've had the experience of this before(cards being published)with the SPRING issue of 2007 where I did a Shower invite, Wedding invite, and a Wedding thank you card......and although I haven't ever been on a huge mission to get published(submitting time and time and time again) it sure is a neat feeling to be picked when you do decide to GO FOR IT!!!

No comments: