Monday, December 29, 2008

2 NEW milestones for me during the 2008 Christmas Season.........NOT GOOD!!!

I never took ONE picture Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or on the 27th(Wizniuk's Christmas).........sad, sad!!! If you are a reader and have a picture you think I would like, and you are willing to share...........please MAKE MY DAY(I will post them on my blog, with your name attached for credit)!

and..........


I GAINED weight during the Christmas Season.........no surprise right?.............WRONG!!!

This HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN brings me to my highest EVER numbers on the scale!!! Not happy.........who made all those damm(GREAT)squares???........LOL!!!

1 comment:

lacintha said...

Hey Donna...I have some pics...Oh and I have some of that extra weight too...lol...hope it was a good one, squares and all :)