Thursday, January 01, 2009

Ongoing RESOLUTION!

I have decided I have many things I need to kick up a notch.......so making a traditional resolution won't work!

I will(try to)do something daily that is positive, an improvement from the past! These things will change from day to day, some repeating themselves more often than others(things that need the most work)........over all I'm hoping to improve the BIG PICTURE by doing LITTLE THINGS!!!

I was given a journal for Christmas(thanks Daylan)that will work great for this.
I will jot things in my journal, then once in awhile update here..........wish me luck keeping on top of this!

Watch for things like:
Eat better
Eat less
Read more
Volunteer
Take more(and better)pictures
Exercise
Send out more cards..........just because!
Make random phone calls to people I don't call regularily........just because!
Send out just because e-mails..........hopefully make someones day by being nice!
Surround myself by postive people!
Distance myself from people with attitude/a negative aura!
Empty my kitchen sink more often!
Clean house more often........or hire a house cleaner!
Do more scrapbooking, try and get published(Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine)using photos of Ashley(it's her turn)!
Use OLW for scrapbooking inspiration.........love the one little word concept!
Focus on LESS drama...........some thrive on it, but it drives me crazy!


there's more, but that's enough for now..........need to leave a few surprises for you!

No comments: