Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to my 50 countdown.....holy crap I have LOTS of catching up to do!

#3 on my 50 countdown!
So in #2 I mentioned I wanted to fill 50 Stampin' Up! boxes with stuff from the house, in an effort to clean the place up!

Here's how #2 & #3 are linked:
In order to fill 50 boxes I need 50 boxes come in, right? That means sell LOTS!!

Here's the story behind that.........
I am trying to earn the Stampin' Up! incentive trip, in order to that I need to sell lots of product, and do some recruiting.......that means hosting lots of classes, making new contacts, more classes, more contacts..........etc., etc., etc.!! It's a good thing I love doing this, becaue it is a lot of work! I am determined to DO IT!!!

So why am I telling you, you ask? If by chance, you, or someone you know wants to purchase ANYTHING from Stampin' Up!(me) I would really appreciate you letting me know, or visit here http://www.just4u.stampinup.net/ to shop online!

If you have ever considered signing up to be a SU demonstrator now is a GREAT time as there is extra FREE stuff being given during their annual Sale-A-Bration(some from SU, and some from me)!

If you would like to host a card/scrapbooking get together just let me know, I would love to come a create with you!

Long story short......now you can see how #2 & #3 are tied together, I need to work on #3 before I can accomplish #2!

I hope to earn a cruise when I'm turning 50(around the time), and be cruising around the time I turn 51......wish me luck!

Have a great day!

No comments: