Sunday, April 26, 2009

Backing up a few days........FRIDAY!

Headed down to Black Diamond to help Dana move into her NEW house! Headed out about 8:30, had my robin sighting just before I left..........good start to the day!!!

I'm not sure why but I just love driving on highway 2.......I'm thinking it's because it's divided........no problem getting past the turtles on the highway! Crank the radio, and GO.......maybe even sing a little!!! By 12:30 I was at Dana's, and we quickly got to work. When I first arrived I thought oh my word.......we are in trouble........way too much to do in a short amount of time!!! But surprisingly, it went pretty fast..........all went well!!! Daniel and Daylan arrived in the evening, hauled the heavy stuff with Adam, and we actually did a little visiting in the evening at the new house!!! Sat. morning I did a bit more packing in the kitchen, the guys did another load........we then went out for breakfast, and by 11:00 Daylan & I were heading back to Camrose, wanted to get back in time to attend Natasha's dance performance. Daniel stayed later, helped out with some cleaning, buffed the hardwood floor, not sure what else, then he headed home around 5:30....planned to be home around 9ish!!

I can't believe it, I took my camera and never took one picture..........by the time I thought of it the new house was a shamble...........everything everywhere.........so I will have to wait for Dana to take a few pictures once everything is set up and looking GREAT!!! I will had them here once she takes them, and sends them to me.........house looks GREAT!!!!

Stay tuned!

No comments: