Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Are you waiting for an update????

Well, I'm thinking what I have to say is best left unsaid...............so that's what I shall do!!!

But I will add a few tidbits!

I'm am tired of talking about the same thing(over and over, and over)and getting no where!
I'm am tired of not getting anywhere even if I try!
I'm am tired of wondering why common sense seems to be such rare commodity!
I'm am worried Mom's rights are not being protected........I mean......choices are being made for her.......choices(I believe)she would not make(if she was capable). Choices that(in my humble opinion)don't have her best interest as a priority! I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is!!!!

All of this..........is of course.......how I feel!! Who knows if my feelings are correct, but none the less they are VERY STRONG feelings! I honestly don't know what to think, say, feel......and that does not feel good!!!

What's the best........step back, or step up.......keep quiet, or speak out........can someone of sound mind(maybe someone, one step removed)answer these questions for me?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Donna stick with your gut.. thats the best advice I can give you. Listen to your heart and what it is telling you. I know it isn`t much but I know it is what I would do.