Saturday, September 04, 2010

To HECK with all the RAMBLING.......how about a few picutres!


Banff candy store......enough said!


This little bird house made me think of several people......isn't it cut, great crafting project for those that love the woods/bush!


someone turned 30!


Favorite spot in Banff......Bow Falls!


Poor Oscar....Poor Dana!


Love this picture......


great time.....except for my stomach...round and round we went waiting for big waves from those on the ground, that did me in!


in Banff, thought of Daylan & Daniel when I saw the name of this store!



on the SU cruise......5 generations of SU demos earn cruise, quite the accomplishment!



I put them in, I got to take them off!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome Update Donna! I love them all! The Banff pictures look like alot of fun and congrats on the Cruise pics. I also love that you got to do the cutting on the dreadlocks! What does your boy look like now???