Thursday, September 22, 2005


GUESS WHO'S TWO TODAY?....HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA LYN
Natasha has a busy day, up & out of the house by 7:30 a.m.. Off to the sitters with her birthday cookies Mommy made for her friends. Playing all day, home for her birthday supper, and then her birthday phone calls. I am sure she will be called to the phone many times tonight, hopefully she will say HI to a few of us, I am hoping to be one of the lucky ones. It's not easy being two!
Have a good day Little Missy!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Happy Birthday to an adorable 2yr old.

Chantel said...

Already Two, I still remember when you couldn't wait to be a grandma. Little Missy is also so lucky to have a wonderful grandma like you.

Chantel

Chantel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

I'm sure she will have a great birthday!! Two is such a big year!! I hpe she had a great day!