Monday, September 05, 2005

UPDATING...I am beginning to wonder if I can come up with 100?

100 things I want to do during my lifetime!
1. Become a better reader
2. Own lakefront property with a cabin equipped for year round use
3. Get fit & stay fit
4. Eat healthier
5. Grow old with my husband
6. Skuba dive in a tropical location
7. Attend at least one CKU
8. Travel to Australia
9. Have grandchildren from each of my 3 children
10. Although I don't think this will happen, I would LOVE to learn another language.
11. Become a self-made millionaire
12. Travel to the Niagra Falls
13. Go on a cruise
14. Visit the Vatican
15. Have a house-keeper
16. If #11 doen't happen I want to win a lottery....
so I can share with those around me
17. Skydive
18. Die before my children, because that's the way it should be
19. Travel to Africa
20. Live my life without having a terminal disease
21. Learn to like worms/snakes, not sure this one will happen, but I will TRY!
22. Have nice heals....those who know me personally will laugh at this one!
23. Be a Grandma like the Grandma's I was LUCKY enough to have....I could write a book on this....HUGE IN MY LIFE!
24. See a cure to many diseases!
25. Keep the simple things in life the most important.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I'm not sure I could come up with 100..good for you for trying.
Your blog is looking great.