Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More photo fun.............

These photos were taken at the party(well really after)! They are more about the water, again I was playing with my camera/ ISO.


What can I say..........simply CUTE!!!!

Life is pretty good at 3!!!!

Mom & daughter.........together.........and lovin' it!

**********************************

I am really sorry about ALL these pictures..........but as most of you know, I just can't help myself! Go ahead sign me up for a 12 step program!

Babies are just so much fun when you have a camera in your hand..............always a perfect picture, no posing, totally in the MOMENT...........thanks Ashley Birdie for being such a good subject for Grandma!

This squence of photos is hilarious for me...................a totally comfortable water baby, loving the little trickles of water, sounds of the waves, then it's time to head for shore........don't worry we rescued her!!!! ENJOY!



she hears the waves comin'............



maybe I should head back..........

things are starting to get serious......


getting pretty worried.......

pretty high waters.................

okay this is NO fun...........


phewf..........I THINK I MADE IT!!!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

beautiful photos! i love those!

Heather said...

Gorgeous photos Donna! What an awesome time. Some of them look like they are really on a beach! Totallly cool!

Tammy Brownlee said...

awesome pictures girl!!! I so need a new camera!!!

lacintha said...

Fantastic pics Donna! You're turning into quite the pro...of course, it helps that your subjects are gorgeous!!