Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Now can you spell O-U-C-H!

My brother made the blog......not sure, but I think this is the 1st time(sorry Daryl)!!!

Even though my brother hasn't appeared on my blog, he is VERY OFTEN the reason behind the acitivties whenever I post farm stuff!!!! I guess you could say...........he is the behind the scenes guy, making all the fun for everyone to enjoy!!!!

Onto the story at hand O-U-C-H!!!!

So my brother is on the bench helping coach on his son's(Adam(almost 17) & Evan(15))hockey team.

A couple of players come flying into the boards right at their bench, a couple of sticks are flying, and before Daryl could even blink he's gets connected with the end of someones stick(1st period)!! O-U-C-H!!!!

He toughs it out for the rest of the game & for the hour & 1/2 trip home.............then decides maybe I do need stitches. Off to Bonnyville they go..........and here we have it............5 stitches!!!!
lori's photo
Promise I will get a better picture of you and post it ASAP!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Too funny.. not even "in" the game and gets a hockey injury!