Monday, February 26, 2007

FINALLY & ALREADY..........

Well the BABIES ON THE WAY coming soon update has taken a week & a bit to arrive!!!! All action on the 15th came to a screeching halt.......and took until the 24th & 25th to come back into play!

The FINALLY part comes from Candace & Warren who have been patiently waiting for their little boy to arrive, he was due on the 19h. He picked Feb. 24th as his birthday.........not the number Mom & Dad had hoped for, but I am sure they have long since forgiven him for his late arrival. All is well with the WHOLE family, Blake Ford has also been welcomed with open arms by his big sister Brynn(or should I say 2nd Mommy), and his really big brother Brody was pretty busy playing hockey so his visits were limited! Once they are both at home they will have time to sit and visit, talking hockey I am sure!!!!
(I am so anxious to see pictures, Auntie Amanda....I'm waiting!)

The ALREADY part comes from Ryan & Joanne who were hoping their little munchkin would WAIT for a few more weeks........she arrived yesterday at 32 weeks gestation..........weighing 4 lbs. 1/2 oz. She is a heavy weight compared to her biggest brother who was less than 1/2 her weight!!! An emergency c-section was performed last night, she was whisked away to the ICU and is doing VERY well at last report(11ish last night)!! Mom & Dad will visit her this morning, and hopefully get to hold her!!! I am already anxiously waiting to talk to Ryan for a 2nd update.........fingers & toes crossed all is well today!!!! I will get to see her on Weds.(it seems so far away)!

Take care everyone.........I am thinking of you ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh donna...how exciting!!! glad to hear all came out well in the baby department...can't wait to see photos!!! happy monday!!

Heather said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is for 32 weeks! Thats awesome! I hope all goes well for all of the new babies! How exciting!