Friday, February 02, 2007

I've got the BLOGGER BANNER BLUES!!!!

Yes, I am whining..................just look at my banner, can you say BLAH???

Don't worry, I'll get over it...........or learn how to create something with a LITTLE kick to it!!!

One of these days I am going bribe someone(big time)to help me...............any takers? Heather I am not picking on you(I promise), but I seen your new banner this morning, and it did put me in this MOOD(although IT is VERY CHEERY)!!! LOL!!!

Anyway..............that's it, my whining for the day is OVER!!!!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Donna, I feel the same way about mine. We should figure this out together.

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW donna...I have a great link on my blog that explains quite well how to insert a banner into your blog...do you need that help...or help with the creating part??? The creating part is fun...on that same blog entry I gave links to sites that offer free digital kits that you can download and play with in any photoshop program!!! if you need some help or have any questions, let me know!!! I am no expert...but I can share what I know!! have a great weekend!

Heather said...

It is actually very easy to do!!! The hard part is actually designing the header itself. I'll email you some tips!