Tuesday, July 24, 2007

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?

For those who know me, you know I LOVE weddings, and I LOVE taking pictures.......yes taking pictures at a wedding would be considered a a double dose of GREAT for me!!!! Topping that is pretty tough.......but today it happened.........I got a DREAM CALL!!!!

My cousin(Marilyn)called today and asked if I could take pictures at her daughters wedding in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC**...........so she asks me to think about it.......okay let ME think here..........how much time do I need to think about this one...................lets say............NONE!!!!

Pretty good you say...........well there's a PART 2!!! The date is Nov. 6th-13th, and our 30th anniversary is Nov. 12.......and because we were wanting to do something for our 30th............this has immediately become our anniversary holiday!!!! I would say in the BIG PICTURE..........this is PERFECT!!!!


**Marilyn said they would pay my way if I would take pictures........WOW!!! This to me seemed a little much.............so that part is up for discussion........especially now that we are making a holiday out of it for ourselves........we will work out the fine details($$), but one way or another I will be taking pictures for a wedding IN THE DOMINICAN!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so COOL Donna!!! I'm so happy for you.. you will do an amazing job and I can't wait to see the pics!

Corry said...

that is PERFECT Donna, how awesome will that be, great timing and what a memory. can't wait to see pictures (your Mexico pics are great)