Friday, July 27, 2007

So you want to know where I'm going.....

Aug. 11th-18th Mexico-Mayan Riviera-Royal Golden at Gran Bahia Principe Coba(now that's a mouthful)

Betty(my Aunt)& I are off to soak up some sun.......here!!!!



Nov. 6th-13th Dominican Republic-Gran Ventana Beach Resort-Daniel & I, and about 50 other people will head to the Dominican.......I will take pictures at my cousins daughters wedding & we will celebrate our 30th Anniversary(Nov. 12, how's that for timing?))!!!!





I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eating your workds in this case is SWEET SWEET SWEET. Good for you! My co worker is in Mexico at that same resort as we speak as her daughter is getting married. Good on you!


judy

D said...

I WANT PICTURES OF MEXICO....WE KNOW YOU"RE BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

These are truly awesome photographs Donna! TFS! Love them all! You did a fabulous job!