Monday, October 13, 2008

Donna is thinking about....

those making their way to the St. Paul Catholic church. I know Monique will be surrounded by a ton of love & support.....she will need so much strength to get through this....none of us(or VERY few)know what she is going through!

I am also thinking about Austin's friends.......so many young people trying to come to terms with pure/raw tragedy, one of lifes hardest lessons! We've all heard it time, and time again.......life is not fair, and this is a perfect example of that!!!

and

I am of course........thinking of Austin. I do believe he is in a safe place, is in no pain, and is doing just fine.....watching over his Mom, I'm sure!!! Whenever I think of him, I will think of of his big smile while he bounced around the St. Paul swimming pool as a young boy, probably 8-10 years of age! A VERY friendly guy, always willing to help, he seemed beyond his years. I can remember setting up the consession for a swim meet, he of course wanted to be a consession worker........funny thing was he knew what to do, and he did it GOOD(remember he was around 10 years of age)! **addition**I can also remember thinking to myself as us adults do when we are in a hurry...."this would be much easier, and would get done quicker if I didn't have young helper with me"........but of course that wouldn't have been very nice to ask him to leave when he was so eager, so Mr. Austin stayed with me and helped.........I'm glad he did!!!

As I read the many message on the Facebook group in his memory it so nice to see that he has become a fine young man........and a true friend to so many. He will be sadly missed........and as I have previously mentioned..........especially by his Mom!

No comments: