Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the HAPPIEST person I know.....

isn't doing well........and that isn't a HAPPY feeling for me!!!!

As Auntie Bertha's family gathers by her side.........she says her goodbyes.

And I would just betcha, knowing her....she had a little smile on her face!!! I can just see/hear her....probably telling those around her it's going to be okay......with no fear.........she is ready........how perfect is that!!!

I don't know anyone(personally)that has given more than she......it seems so unfair to ask her to give more.......you just never know, she might have more to give!!!


She may rally, but if she doesn't it's all good.........she knows where she is going, and she will be happier there than here.........is that possible(of course)?

Her 89th birthday is in December.

No comments: