Thursday, February 12, 2009

Didn't get here yesterday..........

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY DAYLAN(feb. 11th)!!!
Not a whole lot of celebrating going on.......Daylan had two test the next day so he was busy studying, and the girls came over to make valentines treats for Natasha's class. It was a quick supper of burgars, then cake...........DONE!!!


I recall one of the girls saying, "WOW, lots of candles"!
Then there's me thinking, "WOW, how young, so few candles"!
I guess when your 3(or 5), 19 is lots!
When your 50, 19 is a few.........LOL!!!
(yes......I'll be whining for a bit yet, hang in there)


Kirsten came over later to study........and brought this......NICE!!!!



Oh my word........it just hit me...........LAST YEAR OF TEENAGE YEARS(as a parent)! On Daylan's next birthday all our kids will be in there 20's........for sure now I'm FEELING IT........I'M OLD!!!

No comments: