Thursday, November 19, 2009

BBB

Big Bad Blogger(that's my text talk.......LOL)

Very busy in my Stampin' Up! world.......it's that time of year!!!

Everything good here.....time is flying(what's new)?

Yesterday was a month since my Dad passed......today it feels like forever ago! While looking for pictures(yesterday,for a scrapbook page)for a class, I came across some pictures of him from a year or so ago......left me with a raw feeling!

Baba is in the hospital, doing well.......I have thought for many years my Grandma K was the toughest person I knew(know), I think Baba might take over the crown......she amazes me!

Daniel is in the States golfing, Daylan has been studying his BUTT OFF....from our house that's about it!

Natasha lost her first tooth yesterday......BIG DAY!

It just HIT ME.....I didn't post on Ashley's Birthday(our Anniversary)......the BIG 4!! We had lunch a DQ and of course ICE CREAM! She has very happy with her 4 loonies(the other stuff was fun.....but didn't hold a candle to the MONEY)!!!


Not looking forward to tomorrow......time for me(& hopefully Daryl)to play thief again........I hate this!

No comments: