Monday, November 30, 2009

I should probably explain myself....sometimes things don't read like they are meant!

This is regarding my post of Nov. 19th.....near the bottom where I said, "Daryl and I have to play thief again"!  

For those that know what's happening with Mom, you probably know what I meant........but others may wondering the the sam I'm talking about???  

Well, the play thief AGAIN means what is sounds like, we took something a while back!  The something was my baby album, which Mom refuses to part with, but always said it would be mine some day!!!  As time passes and she becomes more and more confused, I started to feel the only way I was going to get it would be to take it, save it from the elements(in the shanty)!


As for playing thief this time, I'm referring to some family history.  Mom has gathered family history for years.......she is now saying she doesn't know who these people are(names listed on documents), and what do I need this stuff for????   So.....it was thought that it might be a good idea to have the history removed in fear she might throw it away?  The plan was to mention it to Pa, then take it(if he agreed).....with the intention of having it in a safe place.....in the end it never happened!!  

It's very odd going against what someone is telling you, when you know they would really want something different!  I know she would tell me not to touch it, and I also know she would want the history protected!!!  Once again, I say.........I HATE THIS!  

1 comment:

Heather said...

I totally understood your previous post Donna and I feel for you! I would do the same thing though if I was in your shoes.