Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random thoughts(SO MANY...no particular order)......2010!

not complete......I'm just getting started! (LOL.....this may be my Christmas letter)

thinking of Baba & Mom.......Gido and Jeep(super rough year for both of them)!  (I know you are probably wondering about how I grouped the names.....but this year that's how my thoughts are(not necessarily the order).

Kim & Dustin as they wait for the safe arrival of their 1st child!

Ryan and his family.....just lost their dog yesterday(hit by a vehicle on the highway).

Thinking of cousin Ashley.....his family, and his Mom & Dad(and sister Bonnie), they've had such a hard year!

Since a HOME Christmas with Mom is no longer....I am thankful to be included in the Knapp Christmas...thanks for the invite Betty!

I think tomorrow will be the annual, sleep by the Christmas tree sleepover with the girls.....Tyson(2) might join us this year!

No comments: