Monday, April 25, 2011

it's seems I've given up over here! (don't fall over with the site of this post)

think about posting often, but never seem to make it over here?  Can you believe this is my first post of 2011(bad, bad, bad....I know)!

so much has happened since my last post......do I dare try and recall?
  • The first thing that pops in my mind is the week in March when I attended three funerals.......still weighs on my mind!
  • We've been to Mexico(Daryl & Lori, Daniel & I).......fun, fun.....brings a smile to my face every time I think about it!
  • Spring & Summer is filling quickly, most weekends BOOKED!  
  • Daylan has wrapped his 3 year university....with the exception of finals! 
  • I've been to Nashville
  • does not like, always missing Dana.....I don't like to wish for things, but I do wish she was closer to family. 
  • the Wizniuk family invited a new member in early Jan........Kim and Dustin are the proud Mom & Dad of little Thade.   
  • Natasha is a little reading machine...she is now a reader of chapter books(big step in the world of reading)......WTG Natasha! 
  • We just had a GREAT Easter......nothing better than family fun!  
  • Seen Mom & Gido on the weekend.......I feel like I'm part of a sad country song when Daniel drops me off to see Mom, and he heads to see his Dad........two of our parents in two different long term care facilities in the same town...one 94, and the other 69(ya, it sucks).  
  • Danica is working her butt off......getting in shape! 
  • My brother and I both received an e-mail on Good Friday from someone telling us how wrongly we are handling the situation with our Mom.  This came from a person that is not close to the situation, someone that knows very little of what they are speaking of(misinformed).....and yet feel they have a right to judge.....tell us we are wrong.  I just don't get some people?   I can't tell you how that knocks you down(even though the opinion has been formed from incorrect information).  It really makes you wonder what most people think, what they see from the outside, the opinions they form from what they hear from others?  This has for sure taught me to never judge, it's not our place, it's not fair.......especially when you have never walked in the same shoes!   (WOW....this was a post in itself...LOL)
  • Can't wait for Tyson to become a little talking machine!  
  • When does the golf course open?
  • getting very anxious for Chris & Amanda's wedding 
  • Ashley.....LOVES Justin Bieber!  
  • In less than a month Daryl and I will leave for our Alaskan cruise.......can't wait, this should be an adventure and a half!  
  • Federal election right around the corner.........losing interest in voting! 
  • can't wait for the ROYAL WEDDING! 


seriously....what am I missing?  If you're reading this I've missed something you think I'd post.......REMIND ME! 

      No comments: