Sunday, February 12, 2006

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY DAYLAN!

Well me, like everyone else cannot believe you are 16!

Your 16th Birthday started out at 9:00 a.m when you had an appointment at the Motor Vechicles office. This picture it really makes me laugh! It just reminded me of a little boy walking/trying to balance on the curbs........and here you are 16....passing time while you wait to go for your drivers test!



I cannot believe how nervous I was.....I wanted you to pass soooooo bad, and YOU DID!!! Because it was right on your Birthday it was doubley SWEET(or it could have been doudley SOUR). Your sister's, your cousin Adam, and a few of your friends all passed their test on the first try, so the PRESSURE WAS ON, and you came through!!!!!


After you survived a stress filled morning we headed out to the farm.....where Uncle Daryl, Adam, & Evan were waiting for you to go ski-dooing! What a great day so far!!!!!!



The special touches to your Birthday including the cake, and all the decorations were thanks to Auntie Lori and Emily. THANKS SO MUCH! Poor Emily did so much work decorating the house then all the celebrations were in the shop. She felt really bad, but was a real tropper when she had to bring the cake, ice cream, and all the dishes out to the shop. Way to go EM!!!!

3 comments:

D said...

Hard to believe he is sixteen...I remember a little red headed, big eared little boy, and now he is a young man. Makes me feel a little old...

Brenna said...

Great pictures Donna, esp love the one where he's signing. Great idea

Heather said...

Well, now I know to stay off the roads... Just kidding. Congrats Daylan! Way to go! I don't even want to admit how many tries I took!