Wednesday, February 15, 2006

OH....WHAT A THRILL!














Well the 11th of Feb. was not only exciting because of Daylan's birthday, but also because I got to go on a plane ride(small 4 seater)......I just loved it! My brother's neighbor called him to see if he wanted to go up for a spin, and my brother was just leaving to go ski-dooing so I was lucky enough to take his place. Another added bonus was the front seat.....I guess you could say I was the co-pilot(hahaha). The lucky passengers were Lori, Emily(in picture), and myself(in picture). The guy in the middle is of course the pilot.....and he did a FINE JOB, I wasn't scared even once(excited maybe, but not scared)!!!!

2 comments:

Tammy Brownlee said...

wow...good for you!!! how exciting!

Heather said...

Wow!! I would have been freakin!!