Friday, April 14, 2006

THE UNUSUAL BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!!


Well to many this may seem like an odd Birthday gift, but for me it was GREAT!!!!! I have been buying China Lily soya sauce for as long as I have been buying my own groceries...............A VERY LONG TIME!!!!! Well suddenly in the last year I couldn't find it ANYWHERE, oh NO!!!!! My SIL knew of my dilemma, and that I was on the hunt for it.............hence look what she found me for my Birthday! Yep, my favorite soya sauce! Well I am happy to say that it is now back in the stores, and I have yet to find out what the time laps was all about..........in the meantime I am a HAPPY CHINA LILY user once again!!!!!! Thanks Lori!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Donna!! I always know it is around this time and again it completely slipped my mind! It sounds like it was a great one and I'm glad the quest for the China Lily soy sauce is over! lol!!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

to funny girl...love it! Now where is the layout?