Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I SURVIVED THE 1ST GAME OF THE SEASON.......

What do I have to survive you ask.....STRESS! I am very nervous while watching these games....not so much about the game, but about the possible injuries!

My photo subject is in white( #11).




100 pictures later(did I ever say how much I love digital)these are my favorites. Daylan of course wants TACKLE pictures(him tackling someone)but there not easy to get..........I'll keep trying, maybe next game I'll get lucky!


My favorite......too funny he's not even on the field. He came off the field after a GOOD play, and his coach shows his appreciation. WTG Daylan!






On the sidelines I noticed this..............love it!

4 comments:

Renee said...

What fabulous pictures!!! I love football season! A sure sign of fall

Brenna said...

Great photos, love the last one. How cool is that??

Dana said...

Yeah, I think that I would be a little NERVOUS TOO. I can't believe that my LITTLE brother is playing with the big kids now.....MAKES ME FEEL OLD!!!!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.