Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tagging update..........

I just recieved my first e-mail respone, and have added to the original tag post..............thanks for playing Lori!

I have removed Shelley from my tag list, only because I know Heather also tagged her.........don't want poor Shelley to have to come up with 10 weird things, 5 is hard enough.
My new addition will be my niece Emily, and Emily I don't know why I didn't think of you in the first place, silly me!!!! Probably because I didn't think there were any WEIRD things about you(except your two brothers & your Dad(shhhhhhh don't tell them I said that)).......lol!

YET ANOTHER WEIRD THING ABOUT ME!
I have thought of another weird thing about myself.................I peel banana's from the wrong end!!! Have you ever met anyone that was challenged in peeling a banana the RIGHT way?...............now that is WEIRD?????

No comments: