Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ONE LITTLE WORD BLOG CHALLENGES!

Use the word STOP
Take time to STOP and enjoy the little things!


I am so excited about this!!!
I have had these pictures for a year+ and didn't know how to scrap them!!! When I seen the challenge this title & these photos came to mind almost immediately!!!! AND I have had these little ANT brads for 5+ years I'm sure(got them in a brad swap).........sure is nice to put them to use!!!!! You might not be able to notice, but I have added a few ANT brads to the word STOP!!!! The challenge was just posted this morning....and I am DONE, WTG Donna(LOL)!!!!!






Use the word GO
Ready Set GO....After a long long wait the big day is finally here!

Not the greatest photo.....but I love it!!! Just before we were going to walk out the door to take Daylan to the school for the big departure, he remembered something and RAN to get it.......hence he is blurry in the photo!!!
Late getting this one done, but thought I'd post it ANYWAY!!! I'm thinking I'm not very happy with the balance of this layout....might have to re-do it....hmmmm????

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Love both of these layouts! Thanks for joining in! Totally love the letters you used for Stop!

Lynn
one little word

Unknown said...

Hey Donna!!! Glad to see the banner up!!! Glad you like...LOL!!! I am so happy to see that you are taking on the oLW challenges!!! I love the movement of the title in your stop one!! totally cool!!! And I love the photo in the go one....I have photo's like that too...the not so perfect kind, but I just love them!!!

Have a great day!!!

Petrina McDonald said...

That One Little Word challenge was fun, wasn't it? Love your layouts, Petrina :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love both of these & those pictures in the STOP challenge are stunning. I can see why you were so excited about using them!

Marjolein said...

Love those LO's you did, especially all the different fonts on Stop!

Heather said...

Great job Donna. Love the layouts and love your banner!