Sunday, June 03, 2007

A neat feature on my camera I've never taken notice of..........probably looked at it 1000+ times!!!!

Once I noticed this feature I got to thinkin'.................who long have I had this camera???? Danica said..........check your blog, you posted when you got it!!! Smart girl...............well I did, and it just days past 1 year!!!!

I still LOVE this camera.........and am thankful to have it each time I use it!!!!!

Onto the reason for this post!!!

The little feature I am speaking of is a photo counter.............yep it tells me how many photos I have taken...........anyone care to guess?????

























9622...........I can't believe it!!!!!

I don't have that many pictures in hand...............I've taken that many! Big difference when you are speaking digital(for me anyway)!!!! I'm sure at least half of these are JUST BECAUSE IT'S DIGITAL!!!!!! Many are JUST PLAYING, and MANY are extra's/tons of the same subject JUST BECAUSE IT'S DIGITAL, and it cost nothing to TAKE A TON to get just the RIGHT ONE!!!! Make sense????

A little math tells me....on average I have taken:
801.8 per month
26.36 per day

Anyway that's my tidbit for the day...............I have much more to add.........I'm falling behind in my entries............must get on that...........SOON!!!!!

No comments: