Sunday, June 03, 2007

Announcing the BIG MOVE!!!!

I haven't posted this excitement UNTIL today because I didn't want to allow myself to get EXCITED until I knew all the ducks were in a row, and it was REALITY!!!!!

I am getting new neighbors..........not next door(23km's away), but it feels like they'll be neighbors!!! Danica & Adam, and their two little Missy's(our granddaughters)are moving much closer........they bought themselves an acreage near Camrose(they've been wanting to GET OUT OF THE CITY for a year+)!!!! Although I am excited for myself, I am mainly excited for them.........they are SO looking forward to this move, they are TOTALLY in LOVE with their new HOME!!!!! They think they will adjust to country living.......JUST FINE!!! I'm sure the pro's will far out weigh the cons..........I'm sure hoping!!!!

As for me, I am TOTALLY looking forward to them being CLOSE!!!! Yes, I will be very happy to see D & A more often, but of course as a GRANDMA, I am really EXCITED to seeing the LITTLE munchkins MORE often!!!! I'm really going to enjoy the frequent little visits as opposed to 2 day visits once a month(or so)!!! It seems the many little visits will be SO much more fun! It will be so much easier to pick them up, keep them over night, take them home(LOL), go swimming, to the park, on a picnic, to the libairy, on and on!!!! When we get together for weekends or events.........there seems to be SO MUCH chaos........I don't get much 1 on 1 with them!!!! I hoping...being neighbors will FIX THAT!!!

for more info on their excitement & pictures of the acerage visit Danica's blog at http://mylittlepieceofparadise.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lita said...

its always wonderful to have family so close, your so very lucky!!!

D said...

Thanks for your excitement. I am not sure why but this post only showed up today for me.