Saturday, June 16, 2007

Look who's gone HAWG WILD!!!!

Daryl(my brother)has had his HAWG for awhile now(a couple of months), sorry I'm so SLOW getting this excitement on my blog!!!! I do have a better picture of Daryl & HIS BIKE.......but it's not at my finger tips...so this one will have to do for now!!!!

He's pretty happy/proud with HARLEY!!!


and look who joined him for a little spin!!!

this was a small road trip.......from Camrose to Edmonton....good photography work Lori!!! I was laughing(click on the picture to see my BIG grin)because we were cruisin' down the highway, Mom & Lori were travelling with us in Mom's car(Lori driving), so Lori pulls up beside us, Mom steers the car, and Lori takes the picture........maybe you had to be there......but it was pretty funny!!!!
NOTE: how do you like my antenna........I think I'm an alien!!!!


Danica gets a spin around the parking lot at Southgate......I'm sure she is anxious for a REAL ride when she gets out to the farm!!


Last but not least Little Natasha.........so cute!! When we were in the the mall she said she wasn't going for a ride, but when we got outside she changed her mind(I thought it would be the reverse). Anyway she jumped on and went for a spin.....WTG Natasha, you are pretty brave, Uncle Daryl's bike is pretty LOUD isn't it????

No comments: