Sunday, January 27, 2008

A BIT OF BRAGGING COMING YOUR WAY

I am very excited to announce that I am the Guest Designer at SCRAPBOOKING FANATICS for the month of Febuary!!!

Along with my excitement comes a little bit of nervousness......I want to do some of my best work this month......wish me luck!!!!

Here are the layouts I have done so far(these unfortunately are NOT my very best work)!!!! I will also add.........the best is YET TO COME!!! Little tease there...........one has to save the best for the last RIGHT?

My LOVE.......35 Valentines AGO(dh 16ish here, shhh don't tell him I have this posted here, he would do a double flip)

Kiss me.......I'm cute!!!(what more can I say)

Gotta love......that COWLICK!

Arrow reads
Poor little Ashley.....she is only two & already one hairdresser has told her mommy........it's the worst one she has ever seen!!!
Definition on pink sqaure reads
(cow·lick /ˈkaʊˌlɪk/
–noun
a tuft of hair that grows in a direction different from that of the rest of the hair.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay donna!!!! you will do fine....glad to have you aboard!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Donna, I am thrilled to have you with us for Feb! I Know you will do a great job!

Jayme

Anonymous said...

So far you've done an Amazing Job....Keep up the Great Work! Your kids/grandkids are soooo Lucky to have a creative grandma like you :)

Chantel