Saturday, January 19, 2008

Anyone need to LOSE a FEW pounds?

Okay..........time to drop a few, pants are a little tight!!!

Anyone on board for 5 pounds by the end of the month(this month Jan.)..........come on we can DO IT!!!!

Then for FEB.(the chocolate month)5 more.............my goal is......by the end of Feb. to be 10 pounds less than I am now!!!

Small goal I know........but I want to make it DO-ABLE, and I want YOU to JOIN ME!!!

make you post, post, post............if you are in, in, in!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea Donna....I soooo want to lose a few as well. When you say 10 pds is a small goal, for me I would be sooo HAPPY to lose 10 pds. My pants are also fitting way too tight for my liking....lets do it!

Chantel

D said...

You know I am ALL OVER THIS!!! I am in.