Monday, January 21, 2008

MY DIET HELPER!

As you may have read in a previous post I want to lose 5 lbs. by the end of Jan........well I've been on the right path with a some unexpected help from on of my little visitors(no not the deer).

Take a look what my fridge freezer looked like on Friday, not a good situation for someone that LOVES ice cream, and wants to LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Daniel opens the fridge Sunday morning, and what does he find but a pool of ice cream! He automatically thinks the fridge is DONE! With a little investigation we realize the controls inside the fridge have been turned to the warmest settings..............HA........I think.............little blondies!!!! So I get on the phone, and right away the true was out............way to go Natasha for telling Grandma YOU DID IT, very proud of you for being honest!!!

Long story short the ice cream ALL went in the garbage, and that's proboably good for a pound or two(lost)!!!

The little visitor are expected to come over today, I am anxious to see the reaction when they don't get their usual ice cream at Grandma's as soon as they walk in the door!!! Should be interesting!!!

1 comment:

nessie said...

I am on a diet (have to fit in a bridesmaids dress) and lost 9 pounds so far. Eat 4 small meals a day with a light snack. It works and allows me to cheat on occation. Of course, unlimited veggies! I cant excercise see cause I am allergic.