Sunday, November 09, 2008

So behind on my blogging....it's crazy!

a few things that come to mind........
Gido's move to the Bonnylodge, I have a picture of him waiting for his meal.......LOVE IT!!!
Gido lost his liscense
Gido fell
Gido's jackpot......IN HIS WALLET!
Baba, happy Gido's next door!


Halloween........my stinkin' cute trick or treaters!

Sweet people.......Andrew's on my list!!!!

President elect Barak Obama......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Rutherford has arrived! WTG Daylan

thinking about my SIL..........wish there was something I/we could do......beyond wondering & worrying!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure they will be so much happier to be together. You and your family will have better peace of mind knowing that they are safe and together.

Jayme said...

Sounds like happy-busy times!