Friday, November 21, 2008

Today Kim will marry the LOVE OF HER LIFE!

I'm guessing, they, and several family members are busy getting ready for the wedding...it's in 3 hours!!! I can't wait to see pictures...........and I am so missing being there for at their BIG DAY!!!
photos coming soon(I hope someone shares soon)!!

they are celebrating here: http://www.bahiaprincipeusa.com/bp/usa/caribbean-hotels/mexico/riviera-maya/gran-bahia-principe-tulum/hotel-information.html


UPDATE 1: Talked to the Father-of-the-Bride! All is well, the Bride is holding up well, and everyone is having a GREAT time!!!

UPDATE 2: Just talked to the BRIDE..........she sounds GREAT!! She sounds relaxed, and she tells me she is not nervous at all..........RIGHT ON KIM!!! They love the resort, and are having a GREAT time!

UPDATE 3: I am hoping to get to talk to the Mother-of-the-Bride before the wedding...........she is out for a resort tour(I will call back)...........stay tuned!!


UPDATE 4: DONE: My Mexico phone calls for the day or DONE!!! Just talked to the Mother-of-the-Bride.........she is SUPER excited, and sounds VERY happy.......I'm so happy for you Georgette!!! Asked her to give Kim a BIG HUG for me, and she said she would.......passing this hug message almost made me cry!!! Now the wait......hoping someone hits Facebook tonight(or tomorrow).........maybe they will post some pictures!!!!

UPDATE 5: Well it's 1:59 p.m.(12:59 our time)in MEXICO........Kim should be arriving at her wedding in minutes..........hopefully fashionably late!!! And here I sit in Camrose pouting that I won't be watching her arrive! WOW!!!!

No comments: