Monday, January 22, 2007

Another TAG.............wanna play?

1. FIRST NAME? Donna
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A QUEEN, oh maybe not.......probably more like a maid!!!!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? No clue, a looooooooooong time ago!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Capital N-O!!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Old fashioned ham
6. KIDS? 3
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course..........I can be friends with ANYONE, not fussy at all! LOL!!!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not officially..............does my blog count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Guess!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Not a big cereal eater, so it's hard for me to say.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? ALWAYS
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically-NO otherwise-yes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? There is NO end to my list of favorite ice creams, but maple walnut, and orange are right up there!
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile!
17. RED OR PINK? RED
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? hmmmmm........the wart on the end of my nose, really should have that thing removed!
19.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma K.......think of her EVERY day!!
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they want to!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Rust pants/brown moccasins.........don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!!!!!
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Eating right now.......toasted bagel with slices of cheddar cheese and tomato with salt & pepper................love it!
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? no-that is usual for me........no TV or radio on!
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
25. FAVORITE SMELL? love cinnamon
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dana
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? love her
29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey
30. HAIR COLOR? sh!!!y brown
31. EYE COLOR? blue
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
33. FAVORITE FOOD? no way in hell I can answer this question........I LOVE FOOD!
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Not much of a movie watcher...........Last movie I FINISHED watching was probably Wedding Crashers(when it was in the theatre, what year was that LOL........see what I mean)!
36. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER(I wanna know who thought of this intelligent question..........what percentage of the population says winter.....1%?)!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? see #33
40. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??? not sure
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??? not sure
42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? nothing! I am a terrible reader..........quite possible the biggest pet peeve I have about myself!!!
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Canada flag
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? no
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Little kids laughing, thanks Peggy........I probably wouldn't have thought of it but I LOVE THAT!!!!
PLUS............not sure what it sounds like, but I would like to hear my numbers popping out of the 649 ball machine!!!!
46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
47. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? United Arab Emirates!
48. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Although I have many things that interest me, a special talent NO!
49. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? The day before April fools day sometime in the 19th Century, okay.............1959!!!
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Edmonton, AB

No comments: