Tuesday, January 09, 2007

CHRISTMAS GIFT PHOTO SHOOT.......by Daylan

So we had to get a decent picture(we don't seem to have any)of myself & and the MAIN man. These pictures were to go in a collage frame with pictures of our family, and my brother's family. One each of the parents, then individuals of 6 grandkids.............turned out pretty good, GREAT IDEA Lori!!!!!

So Daylan steps up to the plate and does a PRETTY GOOD job...WTG!!!! (note: I much prefer being BEHIND the camera)

I think this is the one we used!





3 comments:

D said...

They are all great but I love the middle two...you guys look in love!!

Shelley said...

Love the pictures Donna, your son did a great job.

Heather said...

Love the pics! I think that one where you are pushing him away is hilarious! Daylan,, you did an awesome job! I wish someone would come and take some decent shots of me and Tom. Might have to hire you!