Thursday, December 06, 2007

25 topics for CHRISTMAS 2007-topic 21(decorate tree)

5. Decorate the tree! December 5th
Finished most of the tree decorating tonight, will wrap it up tomorrow.......and take a few more pictues! Every year I struggle with my OLD decorations, I see NEW trees everywhere, and think I should scrap all the old stuff, and GO NEW, but I just can't do it!!! I'm sure 95% of the ornaments on are tree are 15+ years old............many are 20+ years!!! I guess the only way I will get to having NEW is by having two trees........but then again, considering I have trouble get one up by the 1st of Decemeber.........why would I even think of doing two..........silly me!!!

P.S. I do love our tree...................even if it's OLD stuff!!!

Poor picture......YELLOW!




No comments: