Thursday, December 06, 2007

25 topics for CHRISTMAS 2007-topic 23(baking)

3. Make up my baking list & BAKE! December 3rd

This pile of cook books are the life line to my Christmas baking/treats! Not so much the cookie one, but the other four FOR SURE!!! A funny little story about the APPETIZERS, I miss placed mine(not sure where it went)a few years back, and ever since I have had to call my SIL for the recipes I needed. She would give them to me, I would write them on a piece of paper(not a recipe card), miss place the paper, and next year call her once again for the recipes I needed! This went on for maybe 3-4 years.........this year she bought me a NEW APPETIZERS as a gift...........THANKS LORI!!! Maybe I will still call.............just to chat......LOL!!!

poppy cock
peanut brittle
nuts n' bolts
eatmore bars(Georgette's recipe)
caramel popcorn
spiced nuts
shortbread(Auntie Norma's recipe)

No comments: