Saturday, December 15, 2007

25 topics for CHRISTMAS 2007-topic 11

CHRISTMAS TAG.......from Dolci(I added 3 to make it 25)!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but mostly paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Between the 1st & the 7th of Dec.

4. When do you take the tree down? After Ukr. Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? Great big huge NO.........Daylan(Son)loves it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Dolls

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? Betty

9. Easiest person to buy for? Natasha & Ashley

10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? A salt & pepper shaker dh bought me a Liquidation World!

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? When I get it done........mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Long after I should!

14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? NO!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh my........that's a TOUGH one! I am married to a Ukr., and my mil is one of the best cooks I know!!! Traditionally speaking..........Baba's Wheat!

16 . White lights or colored on the tree? Coloured

17. Favorite Christmas song? Hark the Herald!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel.............ALWAYS!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Hopefully....but it wouldn't surprise me if I got stuck half way through!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? A bit of both...mostly Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lack of sleep!

23. Favorite Christmas Tradition(non-traditional)? Sleeping by the Christmas Tree(with the lights on of course)!

24. What do you miss about past Christmas's? Being at my Grandparents & going to school Christmas concerts!!!

25. Where will you spend Christmas this year? Glendon

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: