Thursday, December 06, 2007

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN

yep.............I'm already behind, it's now Dec. 6th!

In this post I will list the 25 things(in no particular order)I want to post on my blog before Christmas.......wish me luck getting them done on time!!!

1. Do a photo shoot with N & A (started)
2. COMPLETE

A memory post of my Grandparents
3. Make up my baking list & BAKE! (started)
4. Favorite ornaments......old & new! Hopefully I can get this one done today!
5. Decorate the tree! Will hopefully get this done today!
6. Make & send out cards! Hopefully I can get a few cards made today!
7. Make a trip to the farm......for a couple of days.........BEFORE the Christmas trip!
8. Have the girls over for a cookie making day!
9. Host a SU customer appreciation open house!
10. Post some past Christmas photos!
11. Call 5 people(maybe more)I haven't been in touch with for a long while, would love to chat with because I won't see them over the holidays! 1st ones that come to mind are Blanche & Peggy!
12. Take Natasha & Ashley to a Christmas movie, or have a movie night(afternoon)at Grandma's house!
13. COMPLETE
Go to Edmonton, and take Auntie Norma & Betty out for a Christmas luncheon as I probably won't see them over the holidays.......can only stretch ones self so far on the 24th & 25th!
14. If I get to #7 I would like to do a day trip with Mom to visit my Aunt's....and maybe a few others along the way!
15. Get organized for the W's Christmas on the 26th.....we are the hosting family!!!
16. SHOP!
17. Clean my neglected house!
18. Do some painting around the house.....who am I kidding?
19. Add to the 2007 blog entries, the posts I never did complete for the 2006 Christmas.
20. Visit a few of my favorite blogs and leave MERRY CHRISTMAS messages!
21. Donate to the food bank!
22. Go to Rimbey!
23. Decide on a New Years resolution(a good one)!
24. Catch up on blog entries I have wanted to do for the past few months.....yes, I'm behind!
25. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my favorite holiday of the year.......the music, lights, food, smells, excitement, the wonder of it all! Let's make it a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: