Friday, April 25, 2008

Off to a GREAT start.........

Day 1 and I'm already behind.........need to pull a double whammy tomorrow!!!

Maybe 2 bathrooms!!!


I did get a few things done today.........just not what I had planned!!! Got some paint to start painting all the trim in the house........might work on that tomorrow!!! Went and helped Daylan & Kirsten pick out their flowers for grad, did some scrapbooking, and started making the cards for the formal card class I am hosting next week........hope to finish them up tomorrow!!! Hmmmmm.........seems like I was busy all day........what the heck else did I do........?????

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Yah... I have the same sort of busy... go all day and at the end, what on my list got done?????? The trick is to add the things I did to the list, and then cross them off:0)