Sunday, April 20, 2008

WHAT'S NEW?..........since the last time I blogged(seems like forever ago)!!!

in no particluar order...........

1. Made this up on Photoshop(I am really lacking in Photoshop skills).....Daylan's grad is May 9th......coming very fast!

2. I've been to the farm(with Danica & the girls).........they had a ton of fun!! It always run, run, run when we are out there! Got to see a newborn calf, Jeepers pups, went to a hypnotist in Glendon(Lori & Danica were on stage)I laughed VERY hard!!!
3. Baba is feeling much better, is now coming to terms with the fact that she won't be going back home(the application for long term care has been approved)..........she is not happy about this!!! I didn't get to visit with her much this time, due to other commitments. Thankfully Danica was able to get there more than I, G & R, T & J were out as well.......so there was no shortage of visitors!!! The best part about the visit(for me), she didn't have to ask me(as she always does)......how are the girls.........they were right there!!! She was thrilled as always to see them...........she so loves the little ones!!!
4. Did a class in Elk Point for those in my downline(from that area)..........it was a great hit, and I loved doing it, can't wait until next time!!
5. Dana is in Mexico!!
6. Daniel is babysitting Oscar & Olive!!
7. Daylan & Adam's social life is exhausting me!!
8. Danica is now the proud owner of chickens!!
9. Daniel put new flooring in the family room..............you don't know how glad I am that RUG is gone!!!
10. Betty came out for a visit yesterday............love them!!!

...............what else............I'm sure there is MORE????

oh crap........forgot this little tidbit!!!

11. I know you have probably heard enough about this subject already.........but have to share pictures!!! You would think those of us that have lived in Alberta forever would be used to these Spring blizzards.........not me, they seem to get harder and harder to deal with!!!

Backyard............COVERED!!!


Front deck!!!


Adam's car on the street!


our car on the driveway!! Daylan was out & about so his is cleaned off!

yes...........the WHITE stuff WAS all gone......but as you can see.......IT'S BACK!!!!

12. Daylan was picked from the Camrose High School football team to try-out for the Alberta Northern Senior team.........he went to try-outs, but unfortunately didn't make the cut!!!
13. ??.......thinking!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Whew!!!! An exhausting list!!!! And I hear ya on the snow... I am GRUMPY!!!!! Seriously GRUMPY!!!