Wednesday, June 18, 2008

JUST ANOTHER MORNING.....not quite!!!

Today is officailly Daylan's LAST DAY OF CLASSES(for High School)........feels strange to me(last child/last day of classes).............WONDER how he's feeling????


Here he is in his NORMAL morning mode.........cereal(bad Mom....Fruit Loops), laptop(with music playing), his phone(receiving last minute morning text messages(this one was for him to take a shift at work))!


Daylan is always so generous with his smiles even when I have my camera in hand(I probably drive him NUTZ)!!! This time he had to HOOOOOLD it as my camera took forever to click.....must changes batteries!!!

1 comment:

D said...

Ooooh little Daylan. Not so little anymore but I can remember his first school picture when he was all smiles and Dana and I look as though someone shit in our breakfast.

Glad to see little has changed.