Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Summer Plans are falling into place!!!

Slowly but surely my summer plans are becoming a reality!!! I am planning to spend good chunk of my summer in the country(main reasons being Mom & Baba)!!

As of yesterday I have secured a camp stall at Keiv's Ki Hi campground(love it there), now I just have to find something to camp it.........LOL!!!

I am not worried so much about a unit(I can pitch a tent....LOL!), my main concern was getting a stall somewhere that Mom could easily get to(or, I could run and pick her up), and a place that was good to bring Baba to (she also loves it there). Bonnyville is just a hop skip & a jump from the campground....I can easily pick her up in the morning(on a nice day), and take her back in the evening!!!

The cost is only $5 per day(for members), which I am becoming! Stalls include power(no water hook-ups, but there are NICE showers).............can't beat that!!!!

I can't wait to get there...........and let the summer fun begin!!!

I am also in the process of convincing A & D to let Natasha go to camp there.........first week of July! (fingers crossed)

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Our summer plans are taking shape too... worked way too much last summer and missed it all!!! Maybe we'll see you around B'ville... we'll be at the cabin the first week of July too.