Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time to share some wedding photos from May 24th!

As of today the bride & groom HAVE their pictures.......now I can share!!!

I am happy with the majority of them........I think they are too!!! I must say though, I am VERY disappointed with the pictures I took in church, thank goodness Danica has good ones!!!
Be sure and click on the image if you want to enlarge it!!!

Mom watching her daugther being transformed!
D. loving her gown.......of course, it was BEAUTIFUL!!!

Getting into a wedding dress is NOT an easy task!!!


Mother of the Bride..........pleased...........VERY PLEASED!

the next two are poor quality photos......but I love them anyway!
Dad meets his beautiful bride!



Last minute touch ups before heading into church!

At this point the bride was really trying to hold it together........
and she did, for a bit!!!
And they're off!


Met two of Edmonton's finest..........C & D








The Leg is such a great place to take pictues!!!


Friends, our daughter Dana with the bride!

funny, funny guys.......kept us in stitches all afternoon!

Mr. H. with his only daughter(3 boys/1 girl)!!

Dad is a retired Edmonton City Police that always told his daughter....never marry a policeman!!! Not only did she marry one, she IS one.......I think he's pretty proud!!!

No comments: